Powered by RedCircle
I could have just as easily titled this episode “Avoiding the most common mistakes with our taxes” or “How a tax professional advises her Barbers to handle their taxes”
About this episode…
Remona Baptiste, CPA, breaks down how taxes affect Barbers and steps we can take to keep it a simple process.
- What is a write-off? (and what ISN’T a write-off) and how they work
- The changes concerning CashApp and other third-party payment processors, and how they fit into the picture
- Why working with a tax professional is much wiser (and easier) than doing it ourselves
- How Barbers get into trouble with the IRS
- What we can do if we think we are in trouble, or in some cases, if we want to come clean and get on the right path with the IRS
About my Guest
Ramona Baptiste is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), licensed in the state of Georgia who specializes in tax preparation and planning, tax resolution, accounting, and consulting for small businesses and individuals.
Ramona enjoys working with nonprofit organizations and working in her community. She currently serves on the Advisory Board for United Way of Greater Atlanta – Gwinnett County, and is active in her church community in Decatur, GA.
Ramona is a Louisiana native with experience in both the private and public sectors. She’s been a CPA since 1993, and began her career on the audit team of a local CPA firm in New Orleans. Since that time, her diverse career has afforded her opportunities to serve in various accounting and financial roles, including directing large financial teams for various Fortune 500 companies, including ADP and Aegon USA and Intuit.
Contact my Guest
If you have questions for Ramona, would like clarifications, or would like to contact her, here is her information, including a link to schedule a meeting with her:
Ramona Baptiste, CPA
RCB Consulting Group, LLC
678-203-5181 new mobile