Powered by RedCircle
As a Barber, I jealously guard my lower legs, feet, and forearms… How does massage keep them going with so much use?
About this episode…
Ian Williams with Full Compass Massage discusses how massage therapy can benefit Barbers in more ways than many of us think. We go into depth behind his methods and the reasons he works the way he does.
- Finding what is causing pain and addressing it directly
- The goal of massage: Healing, not relaxation
- Working with the whole body to heal the parts we Barbers think need healing
- The mental health benefits of therapeutic massage
- How to give a massage therapist the best information so they can be the most beneficial to you
About my Guest
Ian Williams is a Kinesio Orthopedic Postural Massage Therapist, and as such, works to heal the body and the mind. His work with Barbers has shown what works well (and does not work well) to keep Barbers comfortable and loving what we do for years to come.
Contact my Guest
If you have questions for Ian, would like clarifications, or would like to hire his services, here is his contact information:
Ian Williams – Full Compass Massage